Sunday

Mikolaj Takes Offense

On the 25th of Phamenoth, Mikolaj (The Riven) Devastated allispaul (Nekhen) to death and Exhausted 770 of his Anima. Mikolaj posted: "You continue to falsely attribute words and ideas to me that I have never stated. I will no longer tolerate this. I have expressed my concern about this many times and feel that I have been more than generous in bringing the situation to your attention. I hope that this will, at least partially, help you remember to be more exact in your future discussions with me. I request that no disciples assist allispaul until tomorrow at this time, the 26th of Phamenoth at 18:18." [1] allispaul defended himself, ended his post with: "I am very disillusioned." [2]

On the 26th of Phamenoth, Mikolaj again Devastated allispaul and Exhausted 700 of his Anima. Mikolaj stated: "allispaul is currently at positive anima and as such I can only conclude that he assisted himself out of negative anima through the use of some artifact. Additionally, his recent post shows no effort to curb his lying tendencies. Therefore, I am extending his sentence in the underworld until midnight tonight." [3] allispaul's last post in the topic: "Thank you for letting me out. I'm still offended by what you did. However, I'll take what you said to heart and be sure to think before I type and quote in place of paraphrasing." [4] Mikolaj responded: "Thank you for taking this seriously. Your response is more than I could ask for. [5]

[1]: Underworld, "allispaul" #1
[2]: Underworld, "allispaul" #11
[3]: Underworld, "allispaul" #15
[4]: Underworld, "allispaul" #16
[5]: Underworld, "allispaul" #17

No comments: