Sunday

Stick a Needle in Malarthi's Eye

On the 26th of Phamenoth, Malarthi opened the Eye of Menthu. Malarthi has stated in the past: "This is a formal request that no one open the Eye of Menthu. Anyone who does so will no longer recieve any assistance from me for an indeterminate time. Anyone else can do whatever the hell they want to you as well." [1] "I do have something against is anyone opening the Eye of Menthu." [2] "I believe the eye should never be opened, certainly without warning, and that anyone who does so needs SWIFT negative feedback." [3]

After opening the Eye of Menthu, Malarthi wrote: "Don't kill me too hard please." [4]

[1]: Announcement #235, "Attention all Disciples"
[2]: Announcement #241, "Clarification"
[3]: Underworld, "Explain yourself" # 15
[4]: Halls of Initiation, "Eye of Menthu Voting" #14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Halloween changes people... For me... It kinda sorta brings out my alter ego x.X